BersaLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for Bersa owners, enthusiasts, and non-owners alike -without fear of termination due to one's opinion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
duke51

duke51

HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA Empty
PostSubject: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi! I am a 60 year old biker, hot rodder, shooting enthusiast from Pa. I have had my CC for over 35 years but have only been carrying daily for about the last 12 years. The area I live has had more murders, and day time break in's the last 10 years or so then ever before. There have been car jackings, muggings, drive by shootings every week it seems. I live about 6 miles outside of Hazleton Pa. That is the first town that , when Lou Barletta was mayor, he wanted put into law that you had to prove you were in this country legally before getting a job or housing here. Our economy and schools are over run with ilegals. They bring their criminal mindset with them. They are overwhelming our welfare system. They have taken over sections of Hazleton where people will not even walk or drive through in the daytime.
Now that Lou Barletta is a congressman, maybe he can get more done to help our state. I have lived here my whole life and have never seen it this bad. Hazleton was a Mafia town years ago and we never had the crime we have now. I will post links to articles in the local paper from time to time to show how it is around here.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:51 pm

duke51 wrote:
Hi! I am a 60 year old biker, hot rodder, shooting enthusiast from Pa. I have had my CC for over 35 years but have only been carrying daily for about the last 12 years. The area I live has had more murders, and day time break in's the last 10 years or so then ever before. There have been car jackings, muggings, drive by shootings every week it seems. I live about 6 miles outside of Hazleton Pa. That is the first town that , when Lou Barletta was mayor, he wanted put into law that you had to prove you were in this country legally before getting a job or housing here. Our economy and schools are over run with ilegals. They bring their criminal mindset with them. They are overwhelming our welfare system. They have taken over sections of Hazleton where people will not even walk or drive through in the daytime.
Now that Lou Barletta is a congressman, maybe he can get more done to help our state. I have lived here my whole life and have never seen it this bad. Hazleton was a Mafia town years ago and we never had the crime we have now. I will post links to articles in the local paper from time to time to show how it is around here.

Welcome Duke! I'm very glad you're here, and wanted to say thank you for joinging! I pretty much think the same way you do. It disgusts me to see people let this happen. Sadly I found out that Georgia has more illegals than Arizona! The cartels have even set up shop here. Either way it's time we got some hardasses back in Washington that won't stand for it! WELCOME TO BERSALIVE!
Back to top Go down
https://bersalive.forumotion.com
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:01 pm

It is way past time to take our country back. I don't begrudge anyone coming to this country, but do it legally. And when you get here, behaive youself or get the F%^&* out. I didn't know that you had the same problems down there as we do. God bless ya.
Back to top Go down
ncflyfisher

ncflyfisher

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Hey Duke51,

Been to the practice range lately? I wish Spring was here already so I can step out to my backyard and shoot. So cold the bullets freeze before they hit the target, lol
Back to top Go down
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:14 pm

HELL NO. The ice is so thick i take my life in my hands just walking to my truck in the drive way, heheh
Back to top Go down
Lance39

Lance39

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Duke:

Just noticed you've been promoted to Moderator.

Congrats, buddy!
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Lance39 wrote:
Duke:

Congrats, buddy!

As the place gets bigger I'll appoint more, It just seems Duke is in every thread there is Laughing
and I think he was the first member I had to sign up
Back to top Go down
Lance39

Lance39

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Calvin wrote:
Lance39 wrote:
Duke:

Congrats, buddy!

As the place gets bigger I'll appoint more, It just seems Duke is in every thread there is Laughing
and I think he was the first member I had to sign up

Yeah, it's amazing he can be in so many places at once.
Kinda makes you want to believe in quantum mechanics.
Back to top Go down
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Another one of those big words. And thanks Erv
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 pm

duke51 wrote:
yeah I bet MT will have to grab the Merriam-Webster for that one Laughing
...if he has one
Back to top Go down
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:52 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Taz4509

Taz4509

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Calvin wrote:
duke51 wrote:
yeah I bet MT will have to grab the Merriam-Webster for that one Laughing
...if he has one

Their's one right over their....
Back to top Go down
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Love your sig, Taz! cheers
Back to top Go down
Taz4509

Taz4509

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Thanks. Hey that reminds me, there's a line on the profile page where you post you age and such, that says "humor". What's that line for?
Back to top Go down
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Don't know. Ya have to ask Cal.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

I have no clue, write w/e you want in there or leave it blank. Erv filled his out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Taz4509

Taz4509

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Hey, I just stumbled upon the answer.....It shows up when you go to the "Members" screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA   HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO FROM N.E. PENNSYLVANIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BersaLive :: Welcome Section-
Jump to: