BersaLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for Bersa owners, enthusiasts, and non-owners alike -without fear of termination due to one's opinion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A gun can be too safe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
p-t-max

p-t-max

A gun can be too safe Empty
PostSubject: A gun can be too safe   A gun can be too safe EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 pm

She lost her father in a fatal gun accident years ago, and has hated guns ever since. When her husband was shot in a home invasion robbery last year, she grabbed one of his guns and attempted to shoot one of the intruders. But the gun had 3 safety features engaged, and she couldn't get it to fire. Her husband died. The perps are standing trial.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/feb/09/vickie-graves-shoot-intruder-testify-bill/?partner=popular
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: A gun can be too safe   A gun can be too safe EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm

sad story there. a Ruger P-series judging from the pics. i'm glad i've shown my gf how to use revolvers and semi-autos. she does well. it really sucks that criminals have become so blunt these days and home invasions are happening more and more

Last edited by Calvin on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bersalive.forumotion.com
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: A gun can be too safe   A gun can be too safe EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Thats sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gun can be too safe   A gun can be too safe Empty

Back to top Go down

A gun can be too safe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BersaLive :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: