BersaLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for Bersa owners, enthusiasts, and non-owners alike -without fear of termination due to one's opinion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking in from Illinois

Go down 
+2
p-t-max
gabriel76
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gabriel76

gabriel76

Checking in from Illinois Empty
PostSubject: Checking in from Illinois   Checking in from Illinois EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:46 pm

I'm a Bersa Thunder 9UC owner from the western suburbs of Chicago, in the last state to deny it's citizens conceal carry of firearms. I'll be going to Springfield on 3/10 as part of IGOLD (Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day) to do my part in turning that around. Always love to hear the experiences of other Bersa owners.
Back to top Go down
p-t-max

p-t-max

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Illinois   Checking in from Illinois EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Welcome aboard, gabriel76. I'm a 9UC owner, too.
Back to top Go down
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Illinois   Checking in from Illinois EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Glad to have you hear gabriel. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lance39

Lance39

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Illinois   Checking in from Illinois EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Illinois   Checking in from Illinois EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Hey gabriel, glad to see you joined up. I do recall you were the first person I told about this forum lol.
Back to top Go down
https://bersalive.forumotion.com
ncflyfisher

ncflyfisher

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Illinois   Checking in from Illinois EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:28 am

Hello gabriel76!

Glad to have you here Very Happy How's that weather up here? And I was wondering if Rahm Emanuel really has a chance in the race for mayor.
Back to top Go down
gabriel76

gabriel76

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Illinois   Checking in from Illinois EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 am

Just got back from a week on the west coast and can't believe all that snow is already gone. I have to believe the next mayor will be whoever Daley wants it to be. He has been pushing the levers so long that he can pretty much dictate his replacement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Illinois   Checking in from Illinois Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking in from Illinois
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BersaLive :: Welcome Section-
Jump to: